Thursday, January 19, 2012

I See You, Baby!

Oh man, Groove Armada (Fatboy Slim Remix!) is stuck in my head like no other. Yes, I am a fob, and I heard the song for the first time today as the score to a Nike ad. As much as I am neutral on Nike (although I've heard some terrible things about sweatshops...), I was in support of the message, which was, "Life is a sport. Make it count."

On Monday, I'm going to start the infamous Insanity workout by Shaun T and the BeachBody team. I decided I would state this out into cyberspace so that I can be held accountable by someone out there and so that I actually start it and stick with it! Not gonna lie, I'm terrified. Half the reason I'm doing this is to teach myself willpower, not just for physical exertion, but for other areas of life, too. It's so easy to just lie on the ground when life knocks you down, and hopefully this will force me to get back up and face any future rut I get stuck in.

I heard Insanity is some scary business. I watched one DVD just to get accustomed to the moves and it definitely looks intense. I can do this!! (Yay for self-motivation!)

So I'll post my fit test results on here and write about my progress; I'm determined to stay on track! I bought three tubs of hummus to cover my post-workout meal requirements! Haha!

Onward bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment