Sunday, January 22, 2012

Insanity Day 3: Power Resistance and Something

I forget the title because it's late and I'm about to hit the hay. I woke up too late this morning to do my workout during the day (life gets in the way, silly thing) so I did it at 9:30 pm and I was afraid I'd be so tired but I persevered! :D Although I spent a lot of time just watching the screen wondering how Shaun T's group was doing the exercises. At one point, I even said out loud, "Are you kidding me?" (for the moving push ups). I could've done more, DARN THE MENTAL BLOCK! Oh well, I forgive myself... this once...!!
I also ate like a fiend today, and I happen to work at Tim Hortons, which means there is basically nothing healthy to eat, and I unfortunately gorged on some of their "Always Fresh" products to kill my hunger and I regret that decision. So, I've made a rule for myself: no more snacks from work! I gotta just bring a piece of fruit or a yogurt cup with me, 'cause these processed carbs are NOT going to help me make it through to the top.
I'm exhausted, so I'll write more tomorrow. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment