Friday, January 20, 2012

Insanity Day 1: Fit Test of Doom

I couldn't wait to start the Insanity workout (technically the schedule starts on Monday), but I got excited, so I did!

In good news, Day 1 of Insanity has been completed :D. In bad news, I feel horribly unfit :P.

It's the shortest workout of the series and it actually didn't feel that long, but half the time I was on the ground in pain so maybe that's why... I even paused the DVD three quarters of the way through and lied on my back on the floor for a good five minutes coz I thought my appendix was gonna explode (yeah, don't know what that's about...).

Now that it's over, I'm feeling the endorphin rush (i.e. runner's high) and I'm pretty pumped to go through the madness again tomorrow. It's going to be brutal but you gotta play the game to win!

I most definitely need to stretch, eat, and nap. I'mma do that... right now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment