Monday, March 31, 2014

A Note from the Editor

I am the editor.

My father happened to read my blog post entitled Maggot Chocolate?!? and expressed his disdain at my statement that, and I quote, "he'll eat anything."

What I meant to say is that as long as it is edible and accepted by society at large, he will eat it. He is NOT a tasteless diner by any means, but he is far less picky than I am. For example, I do not eat grapes unless they are cold (i.e. refrigerated) and crispy. If they are soft, that is a giant no-go and I throw them out as starving children in various parts of the world shake their heads at me with pursed lips and glaring eyes. My dad, however, does not mind eating soft grapes as long as they are not rotten, obviously.

SO. I apologize if I gave my readers the impression that my father eats maggoty chocolate. He would never eat maggots, but I do profess that if he was a contestant on Survivor, he would win the jackpot prize because he is brave, adventurous and has taught me that one should never turn anything down without at least trying it once. He also likes coconut and fried fish.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment