Friday, January 14, 2011

I Like to Lease, Baby ;)

Disclaimer: I am in no way being paid/sponsored for the following. Thanks and enjoy! :)

It's textbook season (or I guess it just passed... I try to hold out as much as possible before I have to surrender to the education system) and I've decided to rent my textbooks instead of buying them. Obviously, it's cheaper since you don't have ownership of the book, but I really don't mind. Now that I know you can rent textbooks, I'm kicking myself. Honestly, my textbooks are going to create the next earthquake when they make my shelves crumble. And what's even worse, I don't read the books enough to make it worth it! GARRR. At least it works as a dust magnet...

Anyway, I researched renting textbooks like a madwoman and there are a plethora of companies offering the service in the States; it's actually quite common there. Of course, Canada wouldn't be included in the shipping list >:(. I FINALLY found one that operates in Canada. It took me three days to find it. And I don't do much else productive with my time. So.

If you're interested, I got my books from BookMob.ca (wow, that line totally sounds like those viruses that pop up on msn from a "dear friend"). They charge $6.99 for shipping, which is a bummer, but return shipping is free and I literally saved $150 for the two textbooks I got. But that's not all, folks! :P

Seriously, though. The link above gets you 5% off, so if you do like the idea of BookMob... use the link.

BookMob should pay me for saying that. Fo reals.

May you text and [read a] book but never have to put them together :).

No comments:

Post a Comment